Shake Paws’ product tests cover all manner of things, whether intended for dogs or their loving parents
Have a product you’d like Shake Paws to test?
We are happy to consider many products, whether they are intended for dogs* or their owners, from wellies to collars, from torches to beds, even food. Get in touch by emailing the details to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We draw a line at items used in aversive training techniques, such as shock or prong collars. Makers of such items should look elsewhere, or, better, stop making them altogether.
You might also like to read:
- Quirky wooden signs make great gifts for dog lovers
- Top 5 accessories you will need before bringing your new puppy home
- Cruel Britannia: RSPCA reports a sharp increase in animal abuse cases in 2016
- FDA warns of potential presence of thyroid hormones in pet foods and treats
- Honest Kitchen announces biggest ever product launch